Friday, October 10, 2008

Class Visits

What a great week I had visiting classrooms. I am most impressed by the behavior of our students. In each class that I visited students were on task! Natalie Nelson was implementing science notebooking with her class. The students were excited about being scientists, and I was excited about the writing in science. I have noticed that our students seem to be reading more. Please continue to encourage them to participate in 100 Book Challenge and AR. Remember the media center is open at 7:25 for students who need to complete missing assignments. Due to budget cuts, the computer lab is not open before school this year. Please look at your MAP data before next Tuesday's faculty meeting. It would be beneficial to have that information as we meet in our groups to develop our plan for improvment.

Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Sheila Davis said...

Thank you for visiting our classroom last week! The kids love for you to visit and they enjoy showing you what we are learning. Since your visit, our class has been working really hard on their reading so that they can be the one to read with you next time! Your visits are great motivation!