Monday, January 19, 2009

MAP Testing

As I am sitting here on Monday evening, I am wondering what the weather will bring in the morning! I know everyone is hoping for snow, but it is questionable at this point. Time will tell.

I attended as many MAP testing sessions this week as possible. I had several IEP meetings as Mrs. McGuffin was preparing for her maternity leave, so I missed a couple of classes. I was pleased with the sessions I was able to attend. The students were focused and we saw gains in almost every student. Some were very significant gains. I appreciate the hard work and effort that went into these gains. I will be meeting with everyone for mid year GBE conferences this week, but I will attende MAP testing when time permits.

Again, thank you to everyone for the caring and support of our students. Have a great week!

No comments: